I want to be the one of the first to welcome you to our new website and newest feature: our blogs!! It has been an absolute pleasure being part of the Draisin Vision Group and the Charleston community over the past 3 years. A big part of our mission at the office is to make your visits with us the best experience you have ever had in an eye care setting.
We have made a deep commitment to our community over the past year with volunteering and taking part in fund-raisers as on office. We believe it all starts with us. The better we can make our communities, the happier place it is for all. I just wanted to share with you the joy of some of the activities we have participated in the past year…..
- Habitat for Humanity
- Buddy Walk supporting the Down Syndrome Association
- Carolina Children’s Charity Race/Walk
- South Carolina’s Special Olympics’ Opening Eyes Program
- Participating in Title One School Vision Screenings and Exams
- Vision Screenings at Healthy Aging Week
- Collecting Christmas gifts for a family in need